Collection of Your Personal Information.
- Identification data (e.g. name, username, address, telephone number(s), mobile number(s), email address);
- Profile information (e.g. age, gender, country of residence, language preference and any information that you choose to make as part of your NumberGarage user profile);
- Electronic identification data (e.g. IP addresses, cookies);
- Banking and payment information (e.g. credit card information, account number);
- Information about your usage of and interaction with NumberGarage software, products, and websites (including computer, platform, device and connection information, client performance information, error reports, device capability, bandwidth, statistics on page views, and traffic to and from our websites, and browser type);
- Products or services ordered and delivered;
- Correspondence between you and NumberGarage; and
- Mobile device information (Location information, device identifiers such as manufacturer’s name, device model number, operating system, and carrier network).
Use of Your Personal Information.
Our primary purpose in collecting information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. NumberGarage collects and uses, or has third party service providers acting on NumberGarage’s behalf collecting and using, personal data relating to you, as permitted or necessary to:
- take, process or deliver orders made via our websites, invoice you or notify you of the status of your order;
- provide other services for you (as described when we collect the information);
- provide you with customer support and troubleshoot problems;
- compare information for accuracy;
- inform you about service updates and faults;
- request feedback or participation in on-line surveys;
- resolve disputes;
- verify your identity;
- customize, measure, and improve NumberGarage websites, as well as other NumberGarage products and services;
- organize and carry out NumberGarage’s marketing or promotional operations/offers, contests, games and similar events; and
- protect your and NumberGarage’s interests, including in particular to enforce our Terms of Service and prevent and fight against fraud.
Sharing of Your Personal Information.
Except as provided below, NumberGarage will not sell, rent, trade or otherwise transfer any personal and/or traffic data or communications content outside of NumberGarage and its controlled subsidiaries and affiliates without your explicit permission, unless it is obliged to do so under applicable laws or by order of the competent authorities.
- With your consent. We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of NumberGarage when we have your consent to do so.
- For legal reasons. NumberGarage may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims, to protect NumberGarage’s interests, fight against fraud and to enforce our policies or to protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety.
NumberGarage, NumberGarage’s local partners, or the operator or company facilitating your communication may provide personal data, communications content and/or traffic data to an appropriate judicial, law enforcement or government authority lawfully requesting such information. NumberGarage will provide reasonable assistance and information to fulfill this request and you hereby consent to such disclosure.
- For external processing. In order to provide you with NumberGarage products you have requested, NumberGarage may sometimes, if necessary, share your personal and traffic data with NumberGarage’s group companies, carriers, partner service providers and/or agents. For example PSTN-VOIP gateway providers, WiFi access services providers, distributors of NumberGarage software and/or NumberGarage products, and/or the third party banking organizations or other providers of payment, email delivery, analytical services, customer support, or hosting services. NumberGarage will always require these third parties to take appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect your personal data and traffic data and to observe the relevant legislation.
As NumberGarage continues to develop its business, NumberGarage might sell or buy subsidiaries or business units. In any such transactions in which NumberGarage or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, personal information of NumberGarage users will generally be one of the transferred business assets. We reserve the right to include your personal information in any such transfer to a third party.
A ‘cookie’ is a packet of information that allows the server (the computer that houses the web site) to identify and interact more effectively with your computer. When you use one of our web sites, we send you a cookie that gives you a unique identification number. A different identification number is sent each time you use one of our web sites. Cookies do not identify individual users, although they do identify a user’s browser type and your internet service provider.
To evaluate the effectiveness of our website advertising, we may use third parties to collect statistical data. No personal data is collected on these occasions.
Information You Share.
Many of our services let you share information with others. Remember that when you share information publicly, it may be indexable by search engines.
Linked Websites and Third Party Applications.
If you use any extras, plug-ins or third party applications together with the NumberGarage software or use any third party applications or products that incorporate or embed the NumberGarage software (“Applications”), the provider of such Applications may obtain access to certain personal information about you. NumberGarage does not and cannot control how the provider of Applications may use any personal information connected in connection with such Applications. Please ensure that you review any privacy policies or other terms applicable to the use of such Application before installation.
Security of Your Personal Information.
NumberGarage will take appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect the personal data and traffic data provided to it or collected by it with due observance of the applicable obligations and exceptions under the relevant legislation. Your personal and traffic data can only be accessed by authorized employees of NumberGarage or its affiliates, subsidiaries or service providers who need to have access to this data in order to be able to fulfill their given duties.
NumberGarage may from time to time ask you to provide information on your experiences which will be used to measure and improve quality. You are at no time under any obligation to provide any of such data. Any and all information which is voluntarily submitted in feedback forms on the website or any survey that you take part in is used for the purposes of reviewing this feedback and improving the NumberGarage software, and NumberGarage and other Microsoft products and websites.
NumberGarage may contact you to send you messages about faults and service issues. Further, NumberGarage reserves the right to use email, or the NumberGarage software to notify you of any eventual claims related to your use of NumberGarage software, the NumberGarage websites and/or NumberGarage products, including without limitation claims of violation of third party rights.
NumberGarage may also use email or the NumberGarage software to keep you up to date with news about the NumberGarage software and NumberGarage products that you have purchased and/or to inform you about other NumberGarage products or other NumberGarage related information. You can opt-out of the receipt of alerts and/or promotional emails by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link on the email that you receive or by changing your notification settings on your account page on www.numbergarage.com.
If you have registered for or use co-branded NumberGarage products, the emails that you receive may be from our partner company, acting on NumberGarage’s behalf.
Access and Correction of Your Personal Data.
You have the right to access and, where relevant, to amend your personal information. Some of your information may be viewed or edited online by signing into your account page on www.NumberGarage.com. We will respond to requests to view, correct, complete or remove your personal information within a reasonable period of time and upon verification of your identity.
NumberGarage will use all reasonable endeavours to accommodate requests to delete personal information unless it is required to be retained by law or for lawful business purposes.
NumberGarage may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes).
Retention of Your Personal Data.
Children’s Personal Information
NumberGarage’s websites and software clients are not intended for or designed to attract users under the age of 13. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children to ensure that no information is collected from a child without parental permission.
If you have any questions or would like further information about our privacy and information handling practices, please contact us:
- email at privacy @ numbergarage.com
- telephone at (866) 965-7275
- writing to the address below:
4322 Harding Pike
STE 417 – PMB397
Nashville, TN 37205